Distinctive Features of Global ConnEXions
- A powerful combination of virtual learning and intensive residential experiences that immerse students in experiential learning, the power of place, and community.
- An experiential first-year seminar of students, faculty, advisors, peer mentors, and integration coaches.
- Unique, project-based courses focused on global challenges, designed and led by top research faculty.
- Real world problem-based courses conceived and designed by students (in consultation with faculty experts) in their second semester.
- Disciplinary courses selected to support project-based courses and progress toward the major.
- A robust set of programs and services specifically designed to virtually connect first-year students to each other as well as the global Northeastern community.