Application Status Check
The Application Status Check allows you to stay up-to-date on your application.
- Learn what materials we have received and what is missing
- Upload certain documents to your application
- View personal information and make necessary changes
- Make note of deadlines
- View the program and college to which you applied and make necessary changes
Please note that SAT or ACT scores that were self-reported in the Common Application will NOT be automatically added to your application file, as we allow students to control their testing status for a grace period after the application due date. Students wishing to share SAT or ACT must either self-report via the Application Status Check or have scores officially sent to Northeastern via the testing service.
To log into our Application Status Check, you will need:
- Your NU ID (provided by email) or website login
- Your date of birth (note: use mm/dd/yyyy format) or website password
You will receive access to the Application Status Check approximately three business days after submitting your application. Once all required materials have been received, your application will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review. You will be notified via email when your admission decision and financial aid award information is available through this system.