We’re Hitting the Road
Over the coming weeks, we’ll make in-person visits to high schools and hold exclusive virtual events—all designed to help you meet your admissions counselor, discover what sets Northeastern apart, and provide you with answers to your questions.
High School Visits
These events offer you and your classmates an opportunity for an open conversation with your Northeastern admissions counselor about life as a Husky. You’ll learn about our academic rigor, vibrant community, experiential learning opportunities that prepare you for the real world, and a whole lot more.
If your admissions counselor is hosting an in-person or virtual visit for your high school, you’ll receive an invite through email, direct mail, or both. This invite will have more information about how to participate.
We’re hosting a series of special regional events virtually and in person this fall for prospective students and families. Click the button below to learn more and register for an event in your area.
Northeastern University requires that all attendees adhere to COVID-19 guidelines. All attendees will be required to wear masks while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Guests will be required to confirm the following at check-in, prior to entering the event:
- You do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have not had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- You have not tested positive yourself for COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
Additionally, attendees at the Manhattan and Brooklyn events will be required to bring proof of vaccination as per venue and borough policy. Marriott staff will verify proof of vaccination as part of the event check in process.
More Ways to Engage
There are several ways for you to connect with the admissions staff, college representatives, and current students as you continue your college search.
- Visit campus – Join us for an in-person tour guided by one of our Husky Ambassadors. As current students, they’re ready to share their Northeastern experiences with you and help you gain a first-hand look at life on our Boston campus.
- Attend a virtual event – We're offering a wide range of virtual events for prospective students, from information sessions and college Q+As to panel discussions with current students.
- Explore powerful resources – Check out helpful videos and links to ensure you have the information you need to see if Northeastern is the right fit for you.